I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Rummy!
My sister, grandmother, and grandfather, are obsessed with the card game rummy. We had sooo much fun the two nights ago. We were playing and having a great time when we got a little silly. Isabella, who got silliest of all, asked for the ace of stars. Then someone (and I won't say who, because death has been threatened) looked at her in a very confused manner and said, "The what--? Wait, there is no ace of stars!" The evening ended with me and Iz collapsing into fits of laughter. I haven't had that much fun for a really long time. And we played practically all day yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
are there different types of rummy? if so, I learned the english kinds, because Suzanne taught it to me, and both of her parents are at least part Brittish.
oh, my dear adelina.... there are several types of rummy. Remember, I was telling you about jin rummy? lol. I should've never taught you that game. lol. j/k. I'm glad you had fun with it. I wasn't so sure Iz would like it as much. But apparantly, she loves it. We're not part Brittish, we're part English. Big difference! ;-) lol.
okay, fine. hey, is there a kind of rummy where you can lay down a king, ace, and 2 as a run? I think there should be.
Post a Comment