Caitlin called me last minute today and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with her. So we went to see Superman Returns. I will tell all about that in my next post. The new theater is
really nice. There's even a waiting room with chairs and movie posters. And, I saw a preview for -- Spiderman 3! I am excited, because I liked Spiderman 2 (though I've never seen Spiderman.) The preview made it look really good. But that's probably the job of a preview. Anyway, it doesn't come out until May of next year.
8 comments:
I haven't seen any of these 'superhero movies'... but maybe sometime I will. They seem to be making a lot of those lately... Spiderman, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Catwoman, and now Superman!
WHERE WILL THE MADNESS END?!
Just kidding there. I hope you enjoyed Superman Returns.
I have only seen Superman Returns, and Spiderman 2. Oh, and The Fantastic4.
Hi Adelina...I love your picture...it's so pretty!
Thanks, Jamie. It's of me at a Christmas piano recital in '04
Oh, Heather, you forgot Batman. They made those movies, too.
OMG! Spiderman 3 already? YAYAY! I've seen both of them and i really liked them!
anyway, Hi Adelina! lol I had to get your blog from Lauren...cuz i didn't know it!
ttyl~
hi, julia! sorry, thought i emailed my URL. well, good to hear from ya.
DUDE!! superhearo movies are the best i'll just use my movie mind skills and list some of the new movie that you just got to see this year.
HAOL THE MOVIE YAAAAAAA!!(was i just yelling?)
the new batman oh ya!!
Post a Comment