I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Tara's Wedding
We (Nana, Boompa, Mom, Ron, Iz, and I) went to a wedding yesterday. Nana's sister Norma Charlene's daughter Tara got married. After going, I decided that I don't care when I get married, or who I marry, no one is smoking at my wedding. But it was pretty fun. I got to see Aunt Norma, who I haven't seen since about a week after my 11th birthday. And we got some pretty good pictures. But I was the only one in our household who wasn't wearing blue. (Fortunetly, Ron wasn't wearing blue either.) Anyway, I wore pink and brown. The wedding cake was delious. It was strawberry with raspberry filling, and really sweet white cream-like frosting. It was fairly fun, but I wish that there had been dancing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet girl, I am a bit concerned about your comment about not caring who you marry. Please assure me that you don't really mean that.
Start praying for your husbands now girls, for if you aren't who will be?
Mama Souza
okay, I will rephrase it: I don't care what my husband say, NO ONE will smoke at my wedding. and I'm also not going to marry someone who smokes. I practically can't stand being in hotels where smoking is allowed. I certainly can't imagine living in a house where someone smokes.
what about smoky da bear you just have to be in a hotel with him, i meen with out him are lives are nothing we justv ow it all to the little guy(sniff) I LOVE HIM!!
NOAH
I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel with Smokey the Bear, but, then again, I don't think YOU have either. but, yes, I LOVE Smokey. I still look forward to seeing him in parades. (but I really don't think that he will be at my wedding, or that I will see him on my honeymoon.)
no dancing? woah...weird.
i agree with you...no ones smoking at my wedding either! lol but there will be dancing! ^-^
Post a Comment