Saturday, April 14, 2007

Alli, Cassie, Izy, and me

yeah, ok. it's 1:30 in the morning, but we just finished watching Eragon, getting a snack, and watching Legally Blonde (I'd never seen it and everybody else said I should.) but it's lots of fun. oh, and we did madlibs. ("Eragon is the answer to all your belts.")

4 comments:

Nancy Drew Freak said...

YAY! So true, Eragon is TOTALLY the answer to all your belts! Heehee!

Anonymous said...

Adelina, didn't you learn anything from when I used to stay the night. Don't ever play madlibs at 1:30 in the morning. It doesn't mix with no sleep!!! lol. I miss you!!

Juls said...

cool! i love all the stuff you guys did! lol
omg...there's a snake trying to get into the room i'm in! AHHHH!!!! *runs*

Adelina said...

I miss you, too, Suzanne. Hey, do you remember doing MadLibs with Jenny that one time? I used "curtains" for every noun I got!