Monday, May 07, 2007

Crystal Skulls

Alright, I got my crystal skulls research paper back today. The grade I got was--ahem, drumroll, please--an "A"! I was pretty excited. I've come a long way from fearing that there wasn't enough information to support the paper and thinking I might have to drop the class! Once again, if you'd like to read the paper, just send a comment that says so, and I'll email it to you.

3 comments:

Juls said...

what are crystal skulls? lol but i'm so happy you got an A! how long is the paper?

Adelina said...

crystal skulls are "ancient artifacts". replicas of human skulls made of crystal. it's 5.5 pages, but that includes all of the pictures.

Adelina said...

ok, sorry analie, I deleted your comment instead of publishing it, but crystal skulls are "ancient artifacts" made of crystal that look like human skulls. I will email it to you as soon as I can.