So last night after Kelsey left, we watched the Fantastic Four, which is good, but not as good as Spiderman. I do kinda like the idea that there are friends/family who are superheroes.
WARNING: INCREDIBLY SPOILING PLOT SPOILER FOR SPIDERMAN 3.
I mean, in Spiderman 3, Harry has powers, and fights with Peter, and I really had hoped that he wouldn't die, and that maybe even MJ could get superpowers. I mean, I thought that would be cool.
4 comments:
SPOILER!! lol I haven't seen it yet! Oh well! I don't care! lol
I said it was gonna be a spoiler, so you didn't have to read it!! sorry if I ruined it, though. Btw, you totally should see it. It was a VERY good movie.
oh i want to see it! i meant i don't care that i read the spoiler! lol things like that don't bug me! lol idk when i'll see it. maybe we'll rent it!
cool. i'm glad things like that don't bother you. they drive me bonkers! lol
Post a Comment