Friday, June 15, 2007

Obeying Julia

Ok, Julia says I need to post more. What to say...? I'm taking the exit examination this month. If I pass, I'll be done with High School. I'm gonna learn to speak French at college in the fall. I have a cumulative GPA of 4.0 at college, with 14 units to my name. We have a HUGE chocolate cake at our house, really rich and moist. It takes yummy. I LOVE to drink oolong tea. I'm spending the night at Cassie's house. And going to Alli's dance recital tomorrow. I'm learning to play "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany's on the piano. I entered my first knitting project in the fair. My ridiculous sister and Caitlin's little sister, Kelsey, are on Cassie's family's exercise equipment. Kelsey's on the bike, and Iz is on the treadmill. This is soooo random. Anyway. Well, now I've posted.

2 comments:

Juls said...

YAY! good job! Obeying me is good! lol and this post was perfect! random...and good! lol
It looks like you've been keeping busy!!
I hope you did good in the fair with your project! What did you make?

Adelina said...

I entered a doll in the fair, and got a red ribbon.