Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cutest Love Song Ever

I heard a really sweet love song on the radio yesterday. It was just the plain, soft rock radio station we get where I live. Sometimes they play some really good stuff, sometimes they play some really bad stuff, usually stuff in between. But I really liked the way this song sounded, so I googled it today. The name of the artist: Chris Rice!! Yes, the same Chris Rice who did "Smell the Color Nine" and "The Cartoon Song". Anyway, I don't know if it's a secular CD or not, but I really like the song. It's name is "When Did You Fall" (In Love with Me), from the album, Amusing. While the lyrics are cute, the song is really better if you can hear it. Anyway, I've hyperlinked the lyrics.

1 comment:

Zany said...

really? that's by Chris Rice? That's cool I've heard the song. It's cute.