I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Blogging
It seems like nobody comes on my blog anymore. (but Suzanne very recently.) I know it's boring to come on when I'm not blogging. But if no one comments, it gets boring to blog. So let's break the cycle. I'm blogging. Comment away!
Idk if you'll get this, but I looked at FaceBook, and it looked a little bit too much like a MySpace for my comfort. email me and ask me why if you like...
6 comments:
I know the feeling. I get that way too. Actually, no one's commented my blog since well, pretty much day 1. lol
eeek. sorry
I've thought about blogging. I might try facebook though. What's your opinion on that?
I can't honestly say that I have an opinion. I don't have a facebook. tell me if you get one and like it, tho.
Okay. I'm going to ask my dad soon.
Idk if you'll get this, but I looked at FaceBook, and it looked a little bit too much like a MySpace for my comfort. email me and ask me why if you like...
Post a Comment