Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am Gandalf


Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Gandalf

You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."


Gandalf


75%

Arwen


69%

Samwise


69%

Eowyn


44%

Pippin


44%

Frodo


44%

Aragorn


38%

Gollum


31%

Faramir


13%


9 comments:

Zany said...

Here's mine
Which LOTR character are you?
You scored as a Samwise
You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you. "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."
Samwise
94%
Arwen
81%
Eowyn
81%
Gandalf
81%
Pippin
56%
Frodo
44%
Faramir
38%
Aragorn
38%
Gollum
25%

Adelina said...

very nice! though don't you find it interesting that you showed up 25% Gollum. I'd've said more than that, having seen your impersonation! lol

Zany said...

LOL!!! I thought you were gonna say that it should've been more because I'm EVIL!!!! Mwa ha ha! lol.

Actually, isn't Andrew's impersonation better than mine??

Adelina said...

well, yeah, but the vision of you and Isabella sitting in the middle of your living room floor doing the Smeagol/Gollum "Go away and never come back" scene is very vivid in my mind.

Zany said...

Oh - lol - I totally forgot about that. Completely forgot about that. Yah, I guess we are pretty evil!! lol.

Anonymous said...

You scored as a Samwise
You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you. "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."
Samwise
81%
Frodo
63%
Aragorn
56%
Gandalf
56%
Eowyn
56%
Arwen
50%
Gollum
44%
Faramir
31%
Pippin
31%

Yikes! 44% Gollum? No way! Not moi. I got kind of interesting scores. High ratings of a lot of characters.

Adelina said...

cool, congrats. Sam is awesome. though it is very strange that you scored more % Gollum than Suzanne. lol

Anonymous said...

Lolz... I think it's strange that I scored more than you did too.

Adelina said...

well, i guess we know the truth about you now--lol