I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
wow - that was more than overnight. I'm glad he's doing better.
What was the problemo? I'm glad he's out now.
Oh, of course. He had blood clots you said. Let me change my original question. Was it serious?
yeah, I think that it was pretty serious. but he's doing better, now. yeah, he spent 3 days, 2 nights in the hospital
Uggh... hospital stays. My great-grandma had to be in the hospital for a week recently. She was in there for some kind of stone (not gallstone or kidneystone) in a duct or something. She was bored to death, and I bet your grandpa was too.
idk how bored he was. he was pretty sick...
Ohhh.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wow - that was more than overnight. I'm glad he's doing better.
What was the problemo? I'm glad he's out now.
Oh, of course. He had blood clots you said. Let me change my original question. Was it serious?
yeah, I think that it was pretty serious. but he's doing better, now. yeah, he spent 3 days, 2 nights in the hospital
Uggh... hospital stays. My great-grandma had to be in the hospital for a week recently. She was in there for some kind of stone (not gallstone or kidneystone) in a duct or something. She was bored to death, and I bet your grandpa was too.
idk how bored he was. he was pretty sick...
Ohhh.
Post a Comment