Saturday, December 29, 2007

National Treasure 2

Okay, so yesterday Isabella, Nicole, and I went to the theater and saw National Treasure 2. I did not think that it was very good. The clues were too confusing, the relationship between Ben and Abigail too weird, and the whole thing was just way less realistic than the first one. Really, it had all the action of the first one, but it kind of lost the heart and purpose. I know a lot of us really liked the first one. However, my thoughts, especially for those planning to go as a family, are save the $30 it's gonna cost for 4 tickets and a popcorn, and rent it in May.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad. I haven't seen it, and I definitely won't see it now. The movies I DO want to see are "Prince Caspian" and "The Hobbit." Those should definitely be worthwhile. Are you going to see them when they come out?

Adelina said...

Prince Caspian (the movie) looks nothing like the book. but I will still go see it. and the Hobbit, but won't it be a while?

Anonymous said...

Probably, but I'm excited about it. I wouldn't "judge the movie by it's preview" Lina. It might not be like the book, though. We'll have to see.

Adelina said...

that's true, but there's stuff in the preview that I distinctly know was not in the book. but I'm excited, too. I might go and watch the movie (Prince Caspian) at the midnight showing if they have one. it would be my first midnight showing.

Anonymous said...

Eww.. Midnight showings are NOT for me. I get grumpy at night, and easily emotional. Lol, a midnight showing would freak me.

Adelina said...

well, I'd probably be pretty tired when the whole thing was over...it's definately something that I'd want to do often.