1. LUCKY!!! my picture SUCKS!!! Congrats on getting your licence, though. That's AWESOME!!
2. Congrats. I'm proud of you. I'm kinda upset - I got an A- in, I think, 2 classes (spread between 2 quarters) and it docked my gpa by a few quarter points. So, my cumulative GPA is 3.93. GRR. lol.
4 comments:
1. LUCKY!!! my picture SUCKS!!! Congrats on getting your licence, though. That's AWESOME!!
2. Congrats. I'm proud of you. I'm kinda upset - I got an A- in, I think, 2 classes (spread between 2 quarters) and it docked my gpa by a few quarter points. So, my cumulative GPA is 3.93. GRR. lol.
:D Good for you.
geez, a 3.93 GPA. Suzanne, you are failing us!! JK!! that's still an awesome GPA. I am excited about the licence.
Are you serious?! You never told me you actually got the driver's license!!!! Awesome on your grade average.
Post a Comment