Great Scott!! Is your hair straightened in that first picture. And, do I spy lipstick on you in that second one? I dare say that you are quite a beautiful young lady.
Love your pics. Where on earth did you get that BEAUTIFUL dress though? It makes a great costume. What were you and your grandpa dressed up for anyway?
9 comments:
Great Scott!! Is your hair straightened in that first picture. And, do I spy lipstick on you in that second one? I dare say that you are quite a beautiful young lady.
LOL! thank you very much. yes to the lipstick (ain't it pretty) but no to the striaght hair. it's actually in a snood.
Love your pics. Where on earth did you get that BEAUTIFUL dress though? It makes a great costume. What were you and your grandpa dressed up for anyway?
oh, my gosh, yeah, I loved the dress!! our next door neighor is a costumer, and it was hers. we were dressed up for some Victorian re-enactment.
Did you have fun?
Wow! That's handy to live next to a costumer. I bet she has a bunch of other cool things too.
What, pray tell, is a snood?
Sooo.. When are you going to post again?
a snood is like a hair net that people used to tat or crochet. they're pretty cool.
Post a Comment