I went thrift store shopping with Nicole and Isabella and Parker today. It was awesome!! We went to 7 different thrift stores in town. Nicole and I had a great time and got stuff at several of the stores. Isabella really started to have fun at the last one, which was the first place she actually got some clothes. Parker got some books, and was a great sport tolerating his sister and friends.
I got three shirts and a pair of pants all for less then $18. (Very nice for me, on my minimum-wage job.) By the way, I think that I'm revising my sense of style, and that shopping at thrift stores is the perfect place to do it!
2 comments:
Seven different thriftstores? Wow. I only know of salvation army, goodwill, and another one I don't know the name of. My grandparents love them, and whenever they visit we traditionally shop at thrift stores. Kind of an odd tradition if you ask me.
lol, that is kind of an odd tradition. I didn't know we had that many thrift stores, either, tho.
Post a Comment