I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
LOTR characters
I've just spent the whole afternoon taking online LOTR personality quizzes, to find out what charcter I'm most like. (At least there are a few sillier ways to spend an afternoon, though I'll admit, not many.) Anyway, the quizzes can't agree. One told me I was Pippen, one Faramir, one said Treebeard (not with my quick temper!), one couldn't decide if I was Aragorn or Legolas, two said I was Frodo, and two said Eowyn. Though, I think the LOTR character I'm most like, (if you go my the book) is Gimli. He is true to his friends, willing to fight for what is right, and keeps to getting in witty fights with his friends. If you went by the movies, then probably Eowyn. Though, I could be Merry in either one. But my favorite character in the whole trilogy is Sam. However I also love Gandalf, Eowyn, Gimli, and Aragorn. Oh, I love all of them except the bad guys. J.R.R. Tolkien created wonderful characters. They're impossible not to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
I went to Google, typed in LOTR personality quiz, clicked 'I'm feeling lucky', and selected the top quiz on the page(which was Which LoTR Dwarf Are You?).
I scored equally for two results:
Gimli, son of Gloin. You are a dwarf who loves fighting and killing orcs.
Mîm, the petty-dwarf. You have no friends and no one likes you.
Er... I think I'll go with Gimli.
lol. I think I would, too.
hey, I just took that quiz, and it told me I was 50% Gimli, 40% Mim, and 10% Thorin Oakenshield. I'm gonna have to go with Gimli, too.
hmmmmmmmm, treebeard hu, i dont like the sound of you with a beard,too scary.
noah
hmmmmmmmmmm,you with a beard, not cool at all, that would be so scary.... just dont even think about it.
who said that last comment? please identify yourselves when you post. click "other", then put your name. I'm not gonna allow anymore anonymous comments.
Noah, you came on! great! are you gonna get your own blog soon? hope so. and I agree: me with a beard is a VERY scary idea.
sounds fun!!! I have not seen u in forever!!! I love lotr! It is really cool to take the quizzes! ttyl
I took one of those qwiz things too and i all ways was aragorn,
boring!!! it would be so much better to be some tow headed elf
with shotguns!!!
noah
Noah, you are insane. besides, I don't think any of the elves had shotguns. (and you are definitely not tow-headed--you have very dark hair. not that that means anything.) but I really don't see you as Aragorn. you could be Merry from the books, though. he is very cool and brave, and sometimes SILLY.
Noah-
Pippin. You are Pippin from the books. You are not Pippin from the movie though; your inteligence level is too high to be THAT Pippin. You might be Merry from the books, though, as Adelina suggests. Perhaps you are a mix of both. One thing is certain though, you really don't remind me of Aragorn, from the books or the movies.
for get mary, i have black hair!! that means i could be a night elf,amd if you dont know what that is its kind where lagolas is from he would be a dark elf, darrk elfs like to rome around at night and are better fighters than normal elfs.
noah
Adelina, my dear, you are WAY too obsessed with those movies. lol.
I just took one, and this is what it said:
40%: Pippin. You are the tallest hobbit and a knight of Gondor.
30%: Arwen. You are Aragorn's elfish wife
20%: Frodo. You are the hobbit that destroys the ring of power
10%: Eowyn. You are the neice of King Theodon and very good with a sword.
What do you think?
Noah--Moriquendi, or Elves of Darkness, are elves whose people never travelled to Valinor. I know, because I'm reading the Silmarillion. but you don't have to look like a character to BE like a character. otherwise I would never have said I was like Gimli!
Suzanne--first: me? obsessed with LOTR? I've never heard of such a thing! lol. but I think you are Pippen. after all, you ARE tall--for a hobbit. (sorry, I know you're not short anymore, I just couldn't resist!)
lol... Adelina. It was funny, I just took another one, it said I was "most like Galadriel. There's just something about you that people like. A sort of aura. You're very kind to people, and you like to help others succeed. You're not as candid as most people would like. You don't have to share your deepest darkest secrets, but be more honest about things! You're more mature than most people your age, so don't worry"
I like that one better.
more mature than most people your age?? :-) and you don't have any trouble being candid, I don't think. other than that, it seems pretty right on. definitely more so than pippen. do you still know where that quiz is? i might like to take it.
Hey... that's not nice. lol. Yah, I know where it is... I just looked it up for you.
http://www.geocities.com/mydigitalview/lotr_person.html
thanks. I took that quiz, too. here is what it said:
"You are most like Frodo. You're very friendly, and you have a great personality. Although you like to have fun, you can also be pretty serious at times. It's pretty hard to get you mad, but once you're mad...everybody better look out! Keep that temper under control and realize that you're better off than you may think."
I don't think my temper is quite as slow as they would like me to believe. Anyway, Suzanne, feel free to make a smart-mouth comment, if you like. (Suzanne only, please!!!)
Noah- just for your information, in the books Merry has very dark brown/black hair; and if we're going with hair color, you can not in any way, shape, or form be a tow-headed elf. Number 1 because you're definitely not tow-headed, and number 2 because I don't know anyone in my aquaintance who has an elvish build.
well, my dear adelina.... since you gave me the opportunity!! lol
You do need to watch that temper. It's by no means slow, but shoots off like a rocket. lol. I seem to remember you disliked me for a year because you thought I didn't invite you to the birthday party I NEVER HAD!!! lol
oh, yeah. um...
hey, though, you never told me you werent' going to have a birthday party! I thought you'd had one. lol you and I fight over the stupidest things. :-)
Oh... Oh... OH.... no reply. You got burned. lol. j/k. Yes, we do fight over the silliest and stupidest things, but sometimes, those are the best fights!! te he
get a life. no, though, our fights are NOT good at all, so they cannot be "best". but some of our jests are pretty great. including some regarding things like "rf", among other things. lol. jk.
Let me just say one thing: BRAVO!! lol.
im back online!! wach out internet noah is back, by the way do any of you guys wach F.M.A.?
so lena how was your b-day party?
i feel bad i still haven't sent you a gift yet but don't worry its comi'n buy the way just in case you don't no f.m.a. aka full metal alchemist
you'll probably NEVER see this but i just had to say...
TAKING LOTR QUIZZES FOR HOURS AND HOURS IS THE BEST THING TO DO EVER!! lol
lol. actually, i totally got this. i have comment moderation, which means when someone comments, i have to read it, and ok it before it gets posted.
Post a Comment