Hey. I just took a quiz that told me what Eragon character I was most like. I was Brom--Yay! Here is what it said:
You are most like BROM:
You are indeed wise and experienced! You may encounter foes along your path and you are definitely brave enough to face them. However, you are wise enough to know when you can avoid a fight and save your energy. Your keen ability to think on your feet, resourcefulness, and ability to make allies are skills invaluable in any conflict.
Here is the URL, in case you want to take the quiz: http://www.alagaesia.com/characters/index.html .
4 comments:
See, I always have trouble with these kinds of quizzes, because they always seem to have questions regarding magical abilities. Seeing as I don't currently have any, am I to assume that, for the sake of the quiz scenario, that I do? And magic of what nature? Should I assume that I simply have whatever magical abilities would be needed to deal with the problem? But wouldn't that make me well-nigh invincible?
Of course, there are usually answers that don't involve magic... but if I did suddenly develop the ability to shoot fireballs/talk to animals/read minds etc., I'd be using them every chance I got. So I'm still in a dilemma.
(Same basic problem for dragon related questions. If I have a willing dragon companion, of course I'm going to have him/her trucking me everywhere! Much faster than walking.)
And then there's those questions for which no answer fits. If I see a cat which keeps staring at me, I stop to pet it. I do not try to engage it in conversation. I do not order a drink. I just pet the adorable kitty. Well, I might try checking to see if it's friendly first, but still.
And it seems that in character quizzes there are always, always, always obvious choices for specific characters (especially evil characters).
Well, there's my rant about online quizzes.
Oh, yeah, I got Arya as my result.
Still haven't read Eragon. Can't find any copies at the library, and I'm not really willing to buy one (tried reading it once and disliked the prose, but I figure everyone else has read it, so I may as well.)
yay!
You are most like SAPHIRA
Like the majestic dragon, Saphira, you are brave and ferocious in battle but also deep in ancient wisdom. You think before flying headfirst into battle. You prefer the solitude of the wilderness to the populated cities of Alagaesia.
Heather--I understand your delima. I sometimes feel the same way. And you should totally read Eragon if you can. It was good.
Julia--congrats!
You are most like ARYA- Hmmm... Interesting. As far as the book Eragon goes, I highly reccomend it to everyone! I just finished reading it, and now I'm dying to read Eldest, and the next book after that "rumored to come out in 2008." The third book is also rumored to be even longer than Eldest, and have a green cover w/ a dragon facing to the right. It is also rumored that the book may be titled "Empire," although that is pure speculation.
Post a Comment