Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Research Paper

Well, as some of you may know, I had to write a research paper for the English class I'm in. Yesterday, I finished it! I'm glad it's finally done, though it was enjoyable, and I learned a lot. My topic was the crystal skulls. If you're interested in information about them, I'll email you the paper, but be warned, it's 6 pages long, including pictures. With the works cited page, it's 8 pages long. I hate MLA!! But it was a cool experience. I'll post when I get the graded paper back.

7 comments:

Analie Pywtorak said...

Lolz! I hate MLA too. It's a pain, and I have to use it for my research papers too. The last paper I did w/ MLA was a persuasive paper on the dangers of watching television. I got a score of 105, which is a higher score than any other paper that I've ever written, so I'm happy!

Juls said...

i'm so glad you finished it finally!! we have to do a big MLA paper soon too in my english class! mine is on Veterinary Medicine! it'll be cool! i interviewed 2 vets in this area and it was a really cool experiance!

Adelina said...

congratulations, Analie!
cool, juls. do you like veterinary kind of stuff?

Juls said...

well i love pets! and i've always considered veterinary medicine. but...now that i'm doing research about it and know more...i've decided it's not for me. maily because of all the science it involves (i knew that before too...i hate science! haha)

Adelina said...

I like science ok, it's just that I can't deal with blood or guts. =)

Analie Pywtorak said...

Lolz..... I supppose dissecting wouldn't really be your thing then.:)

Adelina said...

certainly not!!