I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
One More Thing about National Treasure 2:
The clues were all confusing!! I really didn't get most of it, which greatly lessened my enjoyment of the thing.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just saw Amazing Grace (not in theaters) and I really liked it. The time flips were a little confusing for me though. I found them annoying, but I still enjoyed the movie. If you haven't seen it, watch it!
Amazing Grace was a wonderful movie. You really should see it. An what do you *mean* you didn't understand National Treasure 2?!?!?!?! I am greatly offended!!!! I thouroughly enjoyed it!!!
3 comments:
I just saw Amazing Grace (not in theaters) and I really liked it. The time flips were a little confusing for me though. I found them annoying, but I still enjoyed the movie. If you haven't seen it, watch it!
hmm...haven't seen it
Amazing Grace was a wonderful movie. You really should see it. An what do you *mean* you didn't understand National Treasure 2?!?!?!?! I am greatly offended!!!! I thouroughly enjoyed it!!!
Post a Comment