I renamed this blog Radio Gaga, because that song reminds me to cherish music and enjoy life. And I'd like to do that.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
France Gall!!
She is a French pop-singer from the 1960s. I love her music. Here is one from YouTube--hope you enjoy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hmm.... She's cute and her music is nice. She's really not my style though. Overall, I do like it. Thanks for posting it. Maybe I'll check out some of her other stuff on youtube!
-analie
Arghh! Stupid blogger is making me post anonymously since I forgot my password! Goodness!
1 comment:
Hmm.... She's cute and her music is nice. She's really not my style though. Overall, I do like it. Thanks for posting it. Maybe I'll check out some of her other stuff on youtube!
-analie
Arghh! Stupid blogger is making me post anonymously since I forgot my password! Goodness!
Post a Comment