So, my mom got married.
His name is Bill, and he's pretty cool.
Yeah, and we're moving to a new house. Same town, though, so no big deal.
Also, I took Isabella to see Prince Caspian last weekend, and we loved it, Loved It, LOVED IT. I personally thought that it was better than the LOTR movies, and certainly better than LWW. Here is my favorite song from the movie:
3 comments:
Yay!!!! You put that song on!!!!! I've been listening to that exact video for the past couple days! ^^ Love that somg! I'm so glad you like - ahem... LOVED - the movie! I did to! The adaption was so awesome, despite a few flaws. I recommend it to everyone. Congrats to your mom!!! That's so great everything is working out.
I've seen the movie twice in theatres now! I really enjoyed it too. I'm not sure whether I liked them invading the castle though. That scene where the trapped Narnians look through the gate is just so sad. It made tears come to my eyes, although I didn't actually cry.
Congrats on your mom's marriage. I imagine that it might be hard to adjust, even though you like him so I'll continue to keep your fam in prayer.
-Analie
I liked the scene because it's a good reminder of what can happen if you go off half-cocked without consulting God or even better judgement. But it definately was not in the book. And thank you--any prayer is appreciated.
Post a Comment