Monday, May 26, 2008

Quel sort de lit?

Well, now that I have my own room, I need a bed. So, the question is what kind of bed? I can either get a loft, with a bunk bed on top and nothing underneath--read: piano keyboard underneath--or, a bed with a headboard, and storage/drawers underneath. Because, I need storage underneath, due to the size of the room. The nice thing about the non-bunk bed is that Thile can still sleep on my bed....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a bunk bed to myself before.. it's not all it's cracked up to be. Now I currently have a bed with storage things and it's AWESOME! I wouldn't go back to the bunk for anything. I don't have to get up out of bed to grab a book to read ^_^ (it's Jamie!)

Adelina said...

hey, jamie!
actually a bed with storage is exactly what I'm doing. I want my puppy to be able to share the bed with me if he wants to. The bed is dark brown, so it matches my desk, which is what I really wanted.

Anonymous said...

Aww! I didn't know you had a puppy!

Analie Pywtorak said...

When did you get the puppy? What breed is it? You should've made this into a blog post. Did you know that my fam got a pooch for Christmas? I don't know if I told you, but we got a Pembroke Corgi which we named Sophie. She's super cute! I could email you a pic if you want.

Adelina said...

well, he's not really a puppy. he's over 4 years old, but he's a border collie/mutt. incredibly charming. and very cute. yeah, I actually think that you emailed me pictures back at Christmas. congrats!

Analie Pywtorak said...

Lol, did I? :D I'm just such a proud parent.